Monday, June 17, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

This week was very interesting. once again i dont know where my time has gone but heres a quick review:
1.we had a trainers and trainees training in cabanatuan soo we got to travel over 10 hours for a 2 hour training. haha...
2. Mel came to church and brought her kids and husband!!! 
3. Sherly didnt come unfortunately. But she is still planning on it- she just had a conflict this week.
4. ahh im out of time but hereis this:
This week I was studying in 2 Nephi. Over and over God is inviting us to walk with him. I have read those scriptures many times and even sang "walk beside me" in the favorite primary song "I am a Child over God" hundreds of times. This week, I actually began to understand what it means. 
My whole life I have been trying to follow God. This has led me to have a wonderful life thus far- full of peace and happiness. However, God invites us to to more than just follow Him. We can actually walk with him. What an amazing thing- to walk with GOD! I have never felt so close to God as I do now and I think its because I am beginning to walk with Him as I do His work. I am beginning to walk with my Father as I help Him lead His children back home.
I know that this is a divine work and that God is at the head of it. What a remarkable thing to be a part of. There is much to be done here- we are anxiously waiting for the 2 new sisters to arrive! 
I love you guys sorry this is so short- keep sending me emails though- i print them out and read them :) i loooove you!
til next week,
sister alyssa evans

ps. i really do love you!





 






No comments:

Post a Comment