Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oie- i found out this is how you really spell "hoy"

Okay this letter has to be short because I am out of time but i got to hear from each one of you today. what a perfect birthday present. THANK YOU! 
Alriught that is about the extent of my letter beacuse im out of time. but mom- dont feel bad- still write me 1000 letters if you can. I print them out and treasure them throughout the week. 
I love you all so much. I am so grateful for my family.

Lyssa















The building with all the grass is an elementary school- i thought heather would want to see it. we had a csp there doing landscaping stuff.
The other pictures are from "the big tree." its supposed to be 600 years old. we went there this morning to climb but then no one was climbing beacuse they said it was wet since it had rained the night before. I said forget that- im climbing this thing. And then 3 others followed. Totally safe and totally fun! reminded of my childhood in georgia... tear tear. haha. It was really fun though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment