Thursday, March 28, 2013

God Be With You Till We Meet Again

I am so happy to say that I am leaving to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints tomorrow morning! (I wasn't able to leave today due to the lovely 24 hr flu). I will be serving in the Philippines, Angeles mission for a period of 18 months.

I want y'all to remember that I know this is what I am supposed to be doing. I love my God and I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve Him. 

"As Christians today, we have the opportunity to act straightway, immediately, and decisively, just as Peter and Andrew did: 'they forsook their nets, and followed him.'"
-Robert D. Hales

-Sister Alyssa Evans 

A few photos from the farewell at the MTC. My mom and sister got to drop me off.



Paalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment